- Microfinance Centre Foundation, ul. Noakowskiego 10/38, 00-666 Warsaw, Poland, registered in the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division, under number 0000101471, NIP 526 21 41 129, tel.: (+48 22) 622 34 65 and
- MFC Sp. z o.o., ul. Noakowskiego 10/38, 00-666 Warsaw, Poland, registered in the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division, under number 0000040465, NIP 562 22 09 318, tel.: (+48 22) 622 34 65,
hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Microfinance Centre”, shall guarantee the Users of its Websites the right to select which information that concerns them is collected. Microfinance Centre hereby informs that its web pages use the cookie technology, i.e. text files that gather information about the pages and subpages visited by the User and about the activity of the User.
On its websites Microfinance Centre may use the following types of cookie files:
- ‘essential’ cookies, which enable the use of services available within the framework of the Website, e.g. certifying cookie files used for services that require certification within the framework of the Website,
- cookie files which assure safety, e.g. used for detecting breaches of certification on the Website,
- cookies which allow gathering information on the manners of using the web pages of the Website,
- ‘functionality’ cookies which allow ‘remembering’ Users’ settings and personalisation of Users’ interface, e.g. chosen language, region, font size, page display, etc.
- third party cookies, i.e. information from advertising servers, company servers or services providers (e.g. search engines) that collaborate with the owner of the Website. This type of cookies allows adjusting advertisements to Users’ preferences and habits. Information acquired through such cookies enables creating the so-called general user profiles (e.g. age, sex, interests).
At any time the User may choose the way the cookie files are handled by switching from automatic cookie handling to individual user settings. The suppliers of Internet browsers provide detailed information regarding this issue, usually in the ‘Internet Options’ tab or similar.
If you would like to turn off cookies you can usually do this using your web browser. Click the Help menu in your browser to find out how or follow one of the links below for information about the specific browser you are using. Remember that cookies can be essential to the functionality of some websites (e.g. online shops and services which you log into) so make sure you are aware how your favourite websites are using cookies before turning them off.
Simultaneously, Microfinance Centre shall not be liable for the use and the handling of cookies on other websites available to the Users through links published on the Microfinance Centre website.